YES-BOTH FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS IT WILL HELP A LOT WITH EDITING AND FILMING + MME. KHERA'S CLASS ONLY HAS ONE MORE PERIOD LEFT WITH YOU THIS WEEK! I'll be ok with whatever decision you make, but by giving us more time you'll be giving us the oppurtunity to improve upon our commercial IMMENSELY!!! Thanks so much for letting us have a say in this Mr. Lee ;)
Yes
ReplyDeleteNO
ReplyDeleteNO!!!!!!!! because we have other projects and we would like the other time to work on them
ReplyDeleteYes, I don't see why not? You can also hand it in on the 20th if you want too.
ReplyDeleteYes for my friends
ReplyDeleteYes for my friends
ReplyDeleteYes, i'll even hand it in on the 30th if you want
ReplyDeleteHa Ha
DeleteYes
ReplyDeleteYESS!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNo, we have d enough time to do it and it seems like we have been doing this project for a while.
ReplyDeleteNo we have had enough time
ReplyDeleteDoesn't matter, but I'm fine if its due on Friday, or on april 24th
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSHEANLIGHT - Yes!
ReplyDeleteARCANICA - Yes, I still need to film and edit at home
WHITE FLYING FLAME - Yes
BLUE SHADOWS - Yes! Still need to film and edit :)
LET IT BE - Yes it will give me time to improve
ReplyDeleteYes we need more time please
ReplyDeleteYes certainly I need more time to work on my lego/paper stop motion
ReplyDeleteYES-BOTH FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS
ReplyDeleteIT WILL HELP A LOT WITH EDITING AND FILMING + MME. KHERA'S CLASS ONLY HAS ONE MORE PERIOD LEFT WITH YOU THIS WEEK!
I'll be ok with whatever decision you make, but by giving us more time you'll be giving us the oppurtunity to improve upon our commercial IMMENSELY!!!
Thanks so much for letting us have a say in this Mr. Lee ;)
Yes yes yes!!!! Please
ReplyDeleteYes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
ReplyDeleteDefinitely yes April 27 all the way
ReplyDeleteYes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!
ReplyDeleteYES PLEASE! (:
ReplyDeletePlease yes
ReplyDelete