Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HELP WANTED

Job description: Take videos/photos of BAPS on Broadway practices all year.
Time commitment: Once or twice a week during recesses
Teacher you'll be working with: Mr. Lee
Skills required:

  • Organization
  • Responsibility
  • An interest in photo and video
  • An interest in storytelling
  • A willingness to stick with the job ALL year


To apply for the job, leave a comment below.

16 comments:

  1. I would love to, but because i'm in BAPS on Broadway i sorta can't. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to help, very Interresting and sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to but i got a question: can we also do it if we're in baps on broadway too? because i can take videos and pic of the bands and lion king and also high school musical

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already in BAPS on Broadway + Band. Am I allowed to help, take pictures and videos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in band. I'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much will I get paid?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in band and doing tons of stuff in baps on broadway so I can help

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in a few acts of baps on broadway. But, I can still take pictures. I have a vast history with photography so, I guess I can.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in a few acts of baps on broadway. But, I can still take pictures. I have a vast history with photography so, I guess I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. im willing to do it and im gonna be there for every practice cause im in the band. And im also a very good photagrapher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If its not after school I am willing to help

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to but I have lion king, high school musical, and band. Srry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm in a few of the acts but I would still love to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm in a few of the acts but I would still love to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I help. I'm not in anything.

    ReplyDelete