what do you mean by outline? because i dont want to write a script i want to do the type of thing you do in class
Improvise?
Do we also have to embed the presentation on our blog or just write a script idea?
In our schedule, the time in the two periods on Monday, it could easily include some of the Tuesday presentations. Does that mean the Tuesday presenters have to present as well?
Yesterday i went on the blog and I saw that I was presenting tomorrow and I was only on my 5th slide!!! Fortunately, I finished it :)
what do you mean by outline? because i dont want to write a script i want to do the type of thing you do in class
ReplyDeleteImprovise?
DeleteDo we also have to embed the presentation on our blog or just write a script idea?
ReplyDeleteIn our schedule, the time in the two periods on Monday, it could easily include some of the Tuesday presentations. Does that mean the Tuesday presenters have to present as well?
ReplyDeleteYesterday i went on the blog and I saw that I was presenting tomorrow and I was only on my 5th slide!!! Fortunately, I finished it :)
ReplyDelete