Due: Monday, November 7
This week's blogpost is to help you prepare for your Instructional Video Project. Here's what you need to do:
Write a step-by-step script for what you will do and say in the video.
Here's an example (you can do it your way if you wish) of how you might write it out:
NAME OF SHOW: Learn to be a Master
WHAT I WILL TEACH MY AUDIENCE TO DO: Make a french press cup of coffee
EVERYTHING I NEED FOR MY SHOW:
- french press
- ground coffee
- kettle for boiling water
- water
- sugar
- milk
- coffee cups
- apron
What the camera will film: A shot of a cup of coffee and then a shot of me talking
What I will be doing: Drinking a cup of coffee, saying, "Welcome to Learn to be a Master. On today's show, I'm going to show you how to make the most delectable, divine, and delicious cup of coffee using a french press."
STEP 1: Explaining what you need
What the camera will film: Shots of all the materials
What I will be doing: Picking up each thing and explaining what it is and why you need it.
STEP 2: Boiling the water
What the camera will film: Me filling up the kettle with water and turning it on to boil.
What I will be doing: Smiling, explaining how much water you need.
etc., etc.
CLOSING SHOT
What the camera will film: A shot of me taking a sip of the cup of coffee and smiling.
What I will be doing: Drinking a cup of coffee, saying, "Mmmmm, nothing better than that. Thanks for watching Learn to be a Master!"
Here's another way you could plan it (thanks to Mr. Solomon for this recommendation):
Audio | Video |
No comments:
Post a Comment