The time my bro was born
Great pause before climax and expresssionToo much 'So'
Used expression
Funny story and well describedHe stuttered a bit-K9 and Splat
Pretty cool expression.to many 'um's"
He began pretty good
He had good energy
He had lots of expression and used actions
Used lots of actions Descriptive
Good expression but studded a lot
A lot of large pauses.
Said 'Like' and 'So' often.
She was a bit too still, expression-wise.
There was a lot of pausesShe had tone of voice
To much "and then" Lots of actions
Pretty good start to. The climax
Never break the lawTrust people who warn you
Really good story and expression
A lot of pauses but good expressionAnd then a lot
Really good but lots of " And thens"
To much and then
She had a lot of pauses and didn't have lots of expressions
She was funny and she has a great british accent but it sounded like she was really nervous.
ExpressionAnd the story was interesting
She laughs when she talksA lot of expression
Funny and nice expression A lot of "um's"
She always has suspens when she talksShe has good inthusiasum
Lots of expressionEnergetic Actions
Her story was interesting and she used expression but didn't really look at the camera
She talked really fast and at the end she was panting a lot because she was tired
Her expression and her actions wEre really good and her story was funny
It looks to me that this project will be that kind of project which will be fun, but not nececarilly easy(for me at least)...
Usually, the greatest story ever, is something positive!
He has good facial expressions -Giggles and fbigirl
It was intressting and i wanted to know what happened next
He seemed rather nervous but he made a good image in your head.
It captivated my attention
The best story ever is something captivating,this was it :)It was reall good.
Tanner is really energetic, lots of action
I like the way he explained his best story ever
Nightlite & Oblivion: I think he probably knew exactly what he was going to talk about when the project was assigned.
She seems nervous
This comment has been removed by the author.
She said "and then" too much. But it was very interesting and it made me want to listen to more of the story.
She had good voice expression
Great ending.
She didn't express enough the rest was fine though
Her face was frozen in one emotion, she could have open her mouth a little bit more.- angel beatsHer story was great-Lucy
The way she was speaking didn't have enough expression or emotion in her tone of voice
Not much body movement.
She didn't have that much emotion
Nightlight & Oblivion: I can really imagine what happened to her
Lots of movement with the hands
She enjoyed herself
The way she told the story was very captivating
Itnwas funny. Some figeting.
Very clear. - really funny!
Her story was really funny and her presentation was really good.- Lucy
Seemed well memorized but too much body action.
I like the way she told the story, she had lots of emotion
She had a good hook I couldn't take me eyes of the video
Nightlight & Oblivion: I was actually planning on doing something like that when I started grade 1!
She had good facial expression and the expression in her voice was good
You couldnt take your eyes off the screen!
Nightlight & Oblivion: I remember countless times in kindergarten people would get in trouble, including me!
Nightlight & Oblivion: My middle name is Charles.
The ending was very unexpected
It was funny
I thought Charles was real...
Agree
She had lots of emotion that captivated my attention
Haha! Great, especially considering that it was unplanned.
That's soooooooooooooo funny, I loved that she did funny actions.-Chanty
Funny and i liked how she tried to imitate persian accents. Ahahahahahaha
especially espesially with da voice dudette
Nightlight & Oblivion: I never knew how to skateboard at first, but I eventually got into it and now I am improving.
Authentic, last line awesomeToo many 'and then'...
Good voice and uses hands, and funny story
She was expressiveToo fidgety with her body
Bomdiggity & Shining Star: funny and she ha d alot of enthusiasm
I found it awesome how she was able to use a British accent in kindergarten
Good story
Funny, like how she said the story.
She has lots of energy and enthusiasm
Good expressin and enthusiasm and good voice and does movements very funny and very unexpected ending
She was very staggery but it was a funny story
She has a lot of enthusiasm and her story was really funny.
SS and Bom: She was funny, for someone who was unprepared she was great To improve she could have slowed down when she talked
Good story but then ending was confusing and really good
She was funny and she had a good vice
She did the sounds good, and I like how she was Charles.
He sound like will cry
Good story as well as expression you can really feel his happiness
He was very into the story and he looked vey calm
I was about to cry
Expression and facial expression
very good facial expressions
His story was funny
It was very funny and he looked very confident
I heard your laugh, M. Lee.
Interesting movement
SS and Bom: he used actions and really grabbed the audiences attension
The time my bro was born
ReplyDeleteGreat pause before climax and expresssion
ReplyDeleteToo much 'So'
Used expression
ReplyDeleteFunny story and well described
ReplyDeleteHe stuttered a bit
-K9 and Splat
Pretty cool expression.
ReplyDeleteto many 'um's"
He began pretty good
ReplyDeleteHe had good energy
ReplyDeleteHe had lots of expression and used actions
ReplyDeleteUsed lots of actions
ReplyDeleteDescriptive
Good expression but studded a lot
ReplyDeleteA lot of large pauses.
ReplyDeleteSaid 'Like' and 'So' often.
ReplyDeleteShe was a bit too still, expression-wise.
ReplyDeleteThere was a lot of pauses
ReplyDeleteShe had tone of voice
To much "and then"
ReplyDeleteLots of actions
Pretty good start to. The climax
ReplyDeleteNever break the law
ReplyDeleteTrust people who warn you
Really good story and expression
ReplyDeleteA lot of pauses but good expression
ReplyDeleteAnd then a lot
Really good but lots of " And thens"
ReplyDeleteTo much and then
ReplyDeleteShe had a lot of pauses and didn't have lots of expressions
ReplyDeleteShe was funny and she has a great british accent but it sounded like she was really nervous.
ReplyDeleteExpression
ReplyDeleteAnd the story was interesting
She laughs when she talks
ReplyDeleteA lot of expression
Funny and nice expression
ReplyDeleteA lot of "um's"
She always has suspens when she talks
ReplyDeleteShe has good inthusiasum
Lots of expression
ReplyDeleteEnergetic
Actions
Her story was interesting and she used expression but didn't really look at the camera
ReplyDeleteShe talked really fast and at the end she was panting a lot because she was tired
ReplyDeleteHer expression and her actions wEre really good and her story was funny
ReplyDeleteIt looks to me that this project will be that kind of project which will be fun, but not nececarilly easy(for me at least)...
ReplyDeleteUsually, the greatest story ever, is something positive!
ReplyDeleteHe has good facial expressions
ReplyDelete-Giggles and fbigirl
It was intressting and i wanted to know what happened next
ReplyDeleteHe seemed rather nervous but he made a good image in your head.
ReplyDeleteIt captivated my attention
ReplyDeleteThe best story ever is something captivating,
ReplyDeletethis was it :)
It was reall good.
Tanner is really energetic, lots of action
ReplyDeleteI like the way he explained his best story ever
ReplyDeleteNightlite & Oblivion: I think he probably knew exactly what he was going to talk about when the project was assigned.
ReplyDeleteNightlite & Oblivion: I think he probably knew exactly what he was going to talk about when the project was assigned.
ReplyDeleteShe seems nervous
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe said "and then" too much. But it was very interesting and it made me want to listen to more of the story.
ReplyDeleteShe had good voice expression
ReplyDeleteGreat ending.
ReplyDeleteShe didn't express enough the rest was fine though
ReplyDeleteHer face was frozen in one emotion, she could have open her mouth a little bit more.- angel beats
ReplyDeleteHer story was great-Lucy
The way she was speaking didn't have enough expression or emotion in her tone of voice
ReplyDeleteNot much body movement.
ReplyDeleteShe didn't have that much emotion
ReplyDeleteNightlight & Oblivion: I can really imagine what happened to her
ReplyDeleteLots of movement with the hands
ReplyDeleteShe enjoyed herself
ReplyDeleteThe way she told the story was very captivating
ReplyDeleteItnwas funny. Some figeting.
ReplyDeleteVery clear. - really funny!
ReplyDeleteHer story was really funny and her presentation was really good.- Lucy
ReplyDeleteSeemed well memorized but too much body action.
ReplyDeleteI like the way she told the story, she had lots of emotion
ReplyDeleteShe had a good hook I couldn't take me eyes of the video
ReplyDeleteNightlight & Oblivion: I was actually planning on doing something like that when I started grade 1!
ReplyDeleteShe had good facial expression and the expression in her voice was good
ReplyDeleteYou couldnt take your eyes off the screen!
ReplyDeleteNightlight & Oblivion: I remember countless times in kindergarten people would get in trouble, including me!
ReplyDeleteNightlight & Oblivion: My middle name is Charles.
ReplyDeleteThe ending was very unexpected
ReplyDeleteIt was funny
ReplyDeleteI thought Charles was real...
ReplyDeleteAgree
DeleteShe had lots of emotion that captivated my attention
ReplyDeleteHaha! Great, especially considering that it was unplanned.
ReplyDeleteThat's soooooooooooooo funny, I loved that she did funny actions.-Chanty
ReplyDeleteFunny and i liked how she tried to imitate persian accents. Ahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteespecially espesially with da voice dudette
ReplyDeleteNightlight & Oblivion: I never knew how to skateboard at first, but I eventually got into it and now I am improving.
ReplyDeleteAuthentic, last line awesome
ReplyDeleteToo many 'and then'...
Good voice and uses hands, and funny story
ReplyDeleteShe was expressive
ReplyDeleteToo fidgety with her body
Bomdiggity & Shining Star: funny and she ha d alot of enthusiasm
ReplyDeleteI found it awesome how she was able to use a British accent in kindergarten
ReplyDeleteGood story
ReplyDeleteFunny, like how she said the story.
ReplyDeleteShe has lots of energy and enthusiasm
ReplyDeleteGood expressin and enthusiasm and good voice and does movements very funny and very unexpected ending
ReplyDeleteShe was very staggery but it was a funny story
ReplyDeleteShe has a lot of enthusiasm and her story was really funny.
ReplyDeleteSS and Bom: She was funny, for someone who was unprepared she was great
ReplyDeleteTo improve she could have slowed down when she talked
Good story but then ending was confusing and really good
ReplyDeleteShe was funny and she had a good vice
ReplyDeleteShe did the sounds good, and I like how she was Charles.
ReplyDeleteHe sound like will cry
ReplyDeleteGood story as well as expression you can really feel his happiness
ReplyDeleteHe was very into the story and he looked vey calm
ReplyDeleteI was about to cry
ReplyDeleteExpression and facial expression
ReplyDeletevery good facial expressions
ReplyDeleteGood story
ReplyDeleteHis story was funny
ReplyDeleteIt was very funny and he looked very confident
ReplyDeleteI heard your laugh, M. Lee.
ReplyDeleteInteresting movement
ReplyDeleteSS and Bom: he used actions and really grabbed the audiences attension
ReplyDelete