1. Young teenagers having fun and being free 2. indirect 3.music video 4.young blood 5. Yes 6. Outdoors and indoors 7. young girls hanging out, with lots of makeup on, in their rooms feeling happy and free
For my app, I would personally be for my trailer to be a combination of the music video trailer and the object transfer which is more on the lines of the curious trailer. I would also prefer real people acting, more serious then funny, my filming location can be where a space is provided for playing or practicing sports, and the last thing is, I think that an indirect trailer would suit my app trailer best.
My video is emotional mixed with a Bit of happiness, the style of my video is music video. My video is a little direct. This idea came from young blood There will be people in it Outside and inside Makeup, video camera, my friends,YouTube or beats from beat pick. Enjoy, I hope you like it!
1. A kid doesn't understand his homework, and his mom tells him about a new app, my app, and he/she tries it out. He/she doesn't undertand his history homework,and he " travels through time". He tells his friend who doesn't understand math and a guy appears and tells him how to do it. The person tells his mom how good it is. 2. My advertisement is a direct one. 3. The style of my ad is going to be a bit like the galaxy nexus and with my own ideas. 4. My style is a bit like the galaxy nexus one. 5. Yes, there will be people in it . 6. The location I will be using is at my house. 7. I'm not sure yet for this one.
So far,for my idea, I really want to do something where the person is not speaking. I will do the voiceover. Since my app is for time management, I want a video where an actor is very busy. We see him in multiple locations doing various things, and I am doing a voiceover explaining why he needs the app.
1. Me, sitting on a stool, talking about my app in front of a white background. 2. Sort of both. 3. Simple, but effective. 4. Apple. 5. Only I will be in my video. 6. A space with a plain white wall, it will need to be completely quiet. 7. Just a stool.
My idea is hat a person runs out of music and is bord of it on his iPod and than his friend tells him about SonicBoom and answers a questions his friend has. Also I will find some ways to put some funny things in here.
1 A fan trying to explain how awesome Radiohead is, to a non-fan 2 Indirect 3 Humour / info 4 Non in particular 5 Yes, 2 people 6 Perhaps during lunchtime, in class or in the hallway 7 2 people, no recourses in particular
Actors that are playing as actors who are frustrated about forgetting their lines. Someone chooses the app for them and it goes well. Silent film style, perhaps with "Investigations" from Imcompetech.com.
I like a lot of the different styles of the video, so I guess I'll be doing a mix of acting no voice, paper animation, and something like the music video... I wonder how that will turn out. Since my app is artistic, I'll d something abstract but sort of beautiful. I'll need an actor/model, drawing, cool looking locations, I really want a graffiti wall, drawing, and voice overs, it seems like a lot......
I like the idea of the person speaking in the background and the words appearing on the screen but I also like the ideo of many clips put together into one video.
So the important thing is the style so I might be a bit like funny by screaming but I can also talk of it. Also music is gonna be maybe in the start. Little watch on the hand.
I think I'm 'gonna go for a paper cut out style like the Dropbox add. My add is pretty indirect it will have scenarios and then my app will solve them. I will only be using paper and maybe I will borrow a friends finger but thats it. I will be filming at school and at my house I only need a table and a quiet area. I will need to create all my characters and scenes on paper then cut them out.
My idea would be leaning towards an Apple ad with people speaking as if they were a developper. The app would target developpers, small businesses and people who like to build websites in an indirect way. "Developpers speaking". Or maybe a paper animation. Here's Dave.
I will be doing a paper stop motion. It will start off with a hunter and his son. His son will find animal tracks and ask his dad what animal they belong to. His dad will grab a book out of his backpack. He wil search for the tracks. Then the camera films my finger replacing the book with an iPhone. Now all he needs is the app "Snap Tracks". The hunter opens the app, takes a picture of the animal track and it identifies the animal track immediately. In the background there will be quiet music while I will be talking with a normal volume
My initial thought was to have someone open up a programming app and then their boss comes up and asks them to change the language of the code to Java. And then, the employe while breath a sigh of exhaustion and then the frame freezes then I come out and explain my app.
I will be doing a photo animation/the music video we saw in class. I will be using friends to take pictures of and my add will be indirect. I will film mostly at home and at the park.
I think I'm going to do a mix of young blood and the futur belongs to the curious
ReplyDeleteim doing the same thing :)
DeleteSame here :]
Delete1. Young teenagers having fun and being free
ReplyDelete2. indirect
3.music video
4.young blood
5. Yes
6. Outdoors and indoors
7. young girls hanging out, with lots of makeup on, in their rooms feeling happy and free
MIT commercial will be direct and it will be. a different style than any of the videos shown and it will be a comedy rap
ReplyDeleteFor my app, I would personally be for my trailer to be a combination of the music video trailer and the object transfer which is more on the lines of the curious trailer. I would also prefer real people acting, more serious then funny, my filming location can be where a space is provided for playing or practicing sports, and the last thing is, I think that an indirect trailer would suit my app trailer best.
ReplyDelete1. direct
ReplyDelete2. no real people
3. RSAnimate
4. minutephysics
5. flat surface
6. marker, paper, camera
7. draw visual aid to commentary about app.
1. Someone has a difficulty of transferring a file to his or her friend
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a mix of the Doritos ad because of how it's funny and I'm going to mix it with the Ira glass
ReplyDeleteAnd it's going to be direct
Delete1 Direct
ReplyDelete2 No real people
3
My video is emotional mixed with a Bit of happiness, the style of my video is music video.
ReplyDeleteMy video is a little direct.
This idea came from young blood
There will be people in it
Outside and inside
Makeup, video camera, my friends,YouTube or beats from beat pick.
Enjoy, I hope you like it!
My Snip If commercial is going to be indirect and have the style of stop motion animation with lego people.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure yet.
ReplyDelete1. A kid doesn't understand his homework, and his mom tells him about a new app, my app, and he/she tries it out. He/she doesn't undertand his history homework,and he " travels through time". He tells his friend who doesn't understand math and a guy appears and tells him how to do it. The person tells his mom how good it is.
ReplyDelete2. My advertisement is a direct one.
3. The style of my ad is going to be a bit like the galaxy nexus and with my own ideas.
4. My style is a bit like the galaxy nexus one.
5. Yes, there will be people in it .
6. The location I will be using is at my house.
7. I'm not sure yet for this one.
I'm not sure yet...
ReplyDeleteSo far,for my idea, I really want to do something where the person is not speaking. I will do the voiceover. Since my app is for time management, I want a video where an actor is very busy. We see him in multiple locations doing various things, and I am doing a voiceover explaining why he needs the app.
ReplyDeleteI will need to film in multiple locations.
I'll also need an actor.
1. Me, sitting on a stool, talking about my app in front of a white background.
ReplyDelete2. Sort of both.
3. Simple, but effective.
4. Apple.
5. Only I will be in my video.
6. A space with a plain white wall, it will need to be completely quiet.
7. Just a stool.
My idea is hat a person runs out of music and is bord of it on his iPod and than his friend tells him about SonicBoom and answers a questions his friend has. Also I will find some ways to put some funny things in here.
ReplyDeleteIra glass combined with paper animated.no actors I'm doing this at home. Indirect mixed with direct ad
ReplyDelete1 A fan trying to explain how awesome Radiohead is, to a non-fan
ReplyDelete2 Indirect
3 Humour / info
4 Non in particular
5 Yes, 2 people
6 Perhaps during lunchtime, in class or in the hallway
7 2 people, no recourses in particular
Actors that are playing as actors who are frustrated about forgetting their lines. Someone chooses the app for them and it goes well. Silent film style, perhaps with "Investigations" from Imcompetech.com.
ReplyDeleteI like a lot of the different styles of the video, so I guess I'll be doing a mix of acting no voice, paper animation, and something like the music video... I wonder how that will turn out. Since my app is artistic, I'll d something abstract but sort of beautiful. I'll need an actor/model, drawing, cool looking locations, I really want a graffiti wall, drawing, and voice overs, it seems like a lot......
ReplyDeleteI don't know yet.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of the person speaking in the background and the words appearing on the screen but I also like the ideo of many clips put together into one video.
ReplyDeleteSo the important thing is the style so I might be a bit like funny by screaming but I can also talk of it.
ReplyDeleteAlso music is gonna be maybe in the start.
Little watch on the hand.
n
ReplyDeleteI think I'm 'gonna go for a paper cut out style like the Dropbox add. My add is pretty indirect it will have scenarios and then my app will solve them. I will only be using paper and maybe I will borrow a friends finger but thats it. I will be filming at school and at my house I only need a table and a quiet area. I will need to create all my characters and scenes on paper then cut them out.
ReplyDeleteMy idea would be leaning towards an Apple ad with people speaking as if they were a developper. The app would target developpers, small businesses and people who like to build websites in an indirect way. "Developpers speaking". Or maybe a paper animation. Here's Dave.
ReplyDeleteI will be doing a paper stop motion. It will start off with a hunter and his son. His son will find animal tracks and ask his dad what animal they belong to. His dad will grab a book out of his backpack. He wil search for the tracks. Then the camera films my finger replacing the book with an iPhone. Now all he needs is the app "Snap Tracks". The hunter opens the app, takes a picture of the animal track and it identifies the animal track immediately. In the background there will be quiet music while I will be talking with a normal volume
ReplyDeleteIt will be an indirect advertisement
DeleteMy initial thought was to have someone open up a programming app and then their boss comes up and asks them to change the language of the code to Java. And then, the employe while breath a sigh of exhaustion and then the frame freezes then I come out and explain my app.
ReplyDeleteI will be doing a photo animation/the music video we saw in class. I will be using friends to take pictures of and my add will be indirect. I will film mostly at home and at the park.
ReplyDelete1. A person deciding what room she wants
ReplyDelete2. Not sure yet
3. Paper animation
4.?????
5.No
6.A table
7. Paper, pencil, pencil crayons, scissors, table