Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pattern Problem Solutions

Let's discuss these today:)

Please post what you have learned about solving complex patterns in the comments section below.

21 comments:

  1. Patterns can be very different and there can be many different possibilities to complete/continue a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to think outside the book and not just about the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned about different kind of pattern can be solved differently

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definetly reading the question continuessly until you figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are patient, them you will be able to solve the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that it is easy to solve complex patterns but, it is hard to explain them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that you just have to learn how to solve it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are different ways to solve patterns and always be patient and don't get frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that when you're explaing a pattern you need to be very precise so that everyone can understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Things are'nt always what they seem. Like there isn't only one way of solving a complex pattern. Although one way might be more obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned that you have to be patient to accomplish because people have always told me that if you wait and have patience you will probably get the solution

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned how to properly describe a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've learned two things:
    1. There is mostly more than one way to describe a pattern.
    2. It is difficult to describe a detailed pattern correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learnt that there is 1 way to solve a pattern but there is several ways to explain the problem

    ReplyDelete
  15. Patterns can be difficult at times but you just need to keep trying and eventually you will get it right. Oh and always use a calculator to double check your answers otherwise you will be off by at least 500.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's no great feat to solve a pattern, but describing it without the instruction, is much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned that patterns aren't always as complicated as they seem

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned that there is always more than one way to describe a pattern

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that it is easy to find out the patern but hard to explain

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learned that you have to be patient when figuring out a pattern.

    ReplyDelete