Don't be afraid to make mistakes
I know how to express myself now in different ways.
those presentations gives us an example of what to say, how to say and when to say, which will help us Improve what we will do.
Be yourself.
having a lot of energy and having fun when doing it.
It helps in your presentation to have lots of expression and enthusiasm.
Well it showed me a way to do the presentation.
I will remember to be natural and believe in myself
I think it will help present with a lot of expression.
All of the videos that we watched was really expressive.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trying to relive the moment
Relax
I'll remember to be myself while presenting.
Don't be afraid to mess up and be yourself
These videos will help me talk for the project because now I know to use action, expressions, be very enthusiastic and be your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The presentations were very unique and everyone was enjoying the final product.
I learned that we can be ourselves while still giving a great presentation!
Be yourself
D'ont be afraid to express yourself
You don't have to be shy when you present
I learned that when you present you should be very enthusiastic and have a lot of energy a not to be shy
Don't be afraid to make mistakes
ReplyDeleteI know how to express myself now in different ways.
ReplyDeletethose presentations gives us an example of what to say, how to say and when to say, which will help us Improve what we will do.
ReplyDeleteBe yourself.
ReplyDeletehaving a lot of energy and having fun when doing it.
ReplyDeleteIt helps in your presentation to have lots of expression and enthusiasm.
ReplyDeleteWell it showed me a way to do the presentation.
ReplyDeleteI will remember to be natural and believe in myself
ReplyDeleteI think it will help present with a lot of expression.
ReplyDeleteAll of the videos that we watched was really expressive.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTrying to relive the moment
ReplyDeleteRelax
ReplyDeleteI'll remember to be myself while presenting.
ReplyDeleteDon't be afraid to mess up and be yourself
ReplyDeleteThese videos will help me talk for the project because now I know to use action, expressions, be very enthusiastic and be your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBe yourself.
ReplyDeleteThe presentations were very unique and everyone was enjoying the final product.
ReplyDeleteThese videos will help me talk for the project because now I know to use action, expressions, be very enthusiastic and be your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI learned that we can be ourselves while still giving a great presentation!
ReplyDeleteBe yourself
ReplyDeleteD'ont be afraid to express yourself
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to be shy when you present
ReplyDeleteI learned that when you present you should be very enthusiastic and have a lot of energy a not to be shy
ReplyDelete