I learned how I learn best, the way I can better ominicate my ideas. Also, mi learned ways I can learn better. Finally, I learrned what i can do to achieve my dream job. :)
I learned that I do not know why people put so much time in faunts and layouts.in typing. I learned that i do not like to use a map. And finally I learned that i get lost trying to go to other places.
My visual is 14, Aural 13, Read/ write 13, and Kinesthetic 10. I have a Multimodel learning preferance? What I learned was to help every one and be responsible on stuff.
I learned the different types of possibilities of doing certain things and that everyone has their own individual preference on executing tasks. I also learned ways that i can improve my learning. Finally, i learned that everyone has a different preference on learning or teaching techniques.
I learned that i don't do much visual work, but i'm well rounded in other areas. Furthermore, i have learned that i have a terrible memory. Seriously, i forgot my results in less than a minute.
I learned how I learn best, the way I can better ominicate my ideas. Also, mi learned ways I can learn better. Finally, I learrned what i can do to achieve my dream job. :)
ReplyDeleteI learned that I do not know why people put so much time in faunts and layouts.in typing. I learned that i do not like to use a map. And finally I learned that i get lost trying to go to other places.
ReplyDeleteMy visual is 14, Aural 13, Read/ write 13, and Kinesthetic 10. I have a Multimodel learning preferance? What I learned was to help every one and be responsible on stuff.
ReplyDeleteI learned the different types of possibilities of doing certain things and that everyone has their own individual preference on executing tasks. I also learned ways that i can improve my learning. Finally, i learned that everyone has a different preference on learning or teaching techniques.
ReplyDeleteI learned that i don't do much visual work, but i'm well rounded in other areas. Furthermore, i have learned that i have a terrible memory. Seriously, i forgot my results in less than a minute.
ReplyDelete