Monday, January 30, 2012

Pecha Kucha Peer Evaluation

Click here for the peer evaluation form.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Lee, I forgot my phone in the classroom (I think), and I'm pretty sure it's on my desk but could you just check in the morning when you get there? I used find my iPhone and it showed up around where the school is but I don't know if it's in the classroom or not, and in case you can't tell I'm kinda freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is my dad's Blogger, and it's K9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Mr.lee if you have time i really need to talk to you tommaro about the pecha kucha order and when i go

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mr lee can you re-send me the link...... i my acount had a glitch. Either that or i gave u the wrong e-mail. It's chanty04ll@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Mr.Lee I need to talk to you about the Pecha Kucha ASAP

    ReplyDelete