Could you move me down........ Please :)
Sure!
Hi Mr.Lee can i be # 14 please (if it's not a bother)
Done:)
yay im first!!!
Can I please be # 20, thank you!
You sure can!
can i please be 18th for two reasons i dont want to be 6th and 18 is my lucky number
You got it!
Mr Lee can I please be #14.
You are 13th.
Can I Please be 16th? Thanks!
OK!
Can I be number 8 please and thank you with extra sugar and a cherry on top!
Of course!
thanks! but i got a question... can we use movie maker instead? ?_?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Can I be moved down to 10 or lower plzW
can i be moved down to # 13 or lower please?
Can i after 15th cause i'm not at all ready yet.
Hi Mr. Lee! I have a lot of homework, and I'm not ready to present my Pecha Kucha. Can I present my Pecha Kucha on Tuesday? Thanks!! :)
ca va:)
Will some of the Tuesday people be presenting on Monday if there's time?
I'm not ready for monday, if so...
I know this is pretty late, but i dont think i can finish by monday.. So maybe could it be changed to friday for me? :)
Could you move me down........ Please :)
ReplyDeleteSure!
DeleteHi Mr.Lee can i be # 14 please (if it's not a bother)
ReplyDeleteDone:)
Deleteyay im first!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I please be # 20, thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou sure can!
Deletecan i please be 18th for two reasons i dont want to be 6th and 18 is my lucky number
ReplyDeleteYou got it!
DeleteMr Lee can I please be #14.
ReplyDeleteYou are 13th.
DeleteCan I Please be 16th? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOK!
DeleteCan I be number 8 please and thank you with extra sugar and a cherry on top!
ReplyDeleteOf course!
Deletethanks! but i got a question... can we use movie maker instead? ?_?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan I be moved down to 10 or lower plzW
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecan i be moved down to # 13 or lower please?
ReplyDeleteCan i after 15th cause i'm not at all ready yet.
ReplyDeleteHi Mr. Lee! I have a lot of homework, and I'm not ready to present my Pecha Kucha. Can I present my Pecha Kucha on Tuesday?
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
ca va:)
DeleteWill some of the Tuesday people be presenting on Monday if there's time?
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready for monday, if so...
DeleteI know this is pretty late, but i dont think i can finish by monday.. So maybe could it be changed to friday for me? :)
ReplyDelete