C'mon, les éleves (is that the correct accent?) You know I love t-shirts! Well, I've got a special new one which I will wear tomorrow. Can you guess what it will be? Write your prediction into the comments of this post.
I agree with you, Aerospot...I also think he's going to wear Angry Birds Shirt. But I also think since Wednesday the 7, 2011 was his birthday...Maybe he's going to wear something birthday related.
B.T.W: There could be another accent on the other "e". here's how you're spell it: (there is 2 ways)"éléves" or what you did "éleves".
I think it will have something to do with the new project we will be starting with our novels. Maybe a quote about reading, I'm not sure but I can't wait to see!
Bob Marley? Justin Bieber? Maybe it's holiday related since the holidays are coming up! Rudolf? Santa? Hannukah? A wreath? Christmas tree? Snow? Decorations? Alvin and the chipmunks? Steve Jobs? Apple? Angry Birds? BAPS Blizzard? I'm just making random guesses here. Cats? Dogs? Horses? Pandas? Your face on a shirt? Your family on a shirt? Sushi? Food? Wolverine? Something about teaching or learning? Book related? Starbucks? Indigo? Those are most of my predictions.
I'm guessing something apple related...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletet-shirt with wolverine on it
ReplyDeleteYou got the accent right! Let me guess; Angry Birds or something Apple Related
ReplyDeleteI think it will either be a marvel or a DC t shirt
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Aerospot...I also think he's going to wear Angry Birds Shirt. But I also think since Wednesday the 7, 2011 was his birthday...Maybe he's going to wear something birthday related.
ReplyDeleteB.T.W: There could be another accent on the other "e". here's how you're spell it: (there is 2 ways)"éléves" or what you did "éleves".
I think that it will be angry birds or apple related! :)
ReplyDeleteIt will definetly be ur angry birds shirt or ur favorite Wolverine shirt
ReplyDeleteIt will definetly be ur angry birds shirt or ur favorite Wolverine shirt
ReplyDeletei think it will be something related to your birthday, angry birds, or wolverine!
ReplyDeleteP.S: it's élèves
I think it will be something to do with birthday or something about your family.
ReplyDeleteApple, Birthday, Wolverine or angry birds shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way it's élève
ReplyDeleteMaybe spongbob.
ReplyDeleteI Think it will be an i <3 my students shirt
ReplyDeleteI think it will have something to do with the new project we will be starting with our novels. Maybe a quote about reading, I'm not sure but I can't wait to see!
ReplyDeleteor i think it's a book!!!
ReplyDeleteBob Marley? Justin Bieber? Maybe it's holiday related since the holidays are coming up! Rudolf? Santa? Hannukah? A wreath? Christmas tree? Snow? Decorations? Alvin and the chipmunks? Steve Jobs? Apple? Angry Birds? BAPS Blizzard? I'm just making random guesses here. Cats? Dogs? Horses? Pandas? Your face on a shirt? Your family on a shirt? Sushi? Food? Wolverine? Something about teaching or learning? Book related? Starbucks? Indigo? Those are most of my predictions.
ReplyDeleteSomething spicy food related?
ReplyDeleteFOOD! or maybe the BAPSBlizzard t-shirt because most people just got it today...
ReplyDeletea wolvorine tee-shirt
ReplyDeletea wolvorine tee-shirt
ReplyDeletea wolverine t-shirt
ReplyDeletea wolverine t-shirt
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you're gonna wear a My Chem shirt
ReplyDelete