Due every week until Friday, December 23: Novel Thinking
Step 1 ~ Choose the novel you want to read. Tell us what it is here.
Step 2 ~ Every time you finish a chapter, write a blogpost which tells us 4 things in only 4 sentences:
- Something new that happened in the story - 1 sentence only
- A question you have/had about the chapter - 1 sentence only
- A reaction you have/had to the chapter - 1 sentence only
- Something you think one of the characters is thinking - 1 sentence only
Step 3 ~ If you are someone that consumes books like Cookie Monster eats cookies (om nom), read another novel and do the same steps above. Do not say "I'm done and have nothing to do for two weeks!"
Does the preface counts as a chapter?
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it become 4 sentences?
ReplyDeleteWhat happens if we're on the 30th chapter...
ReplyDeleteThere are 4 things so won't there be 4 sentences????
ReplyDeleteMr. Lee! I'm done and there is nothing to do! I'm bored! There's nothing to do for two weeks Mr. Lee! Sigh.
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone for noticing the 4 sentence thing! Corrected!
ReplyDeleteIf you are way ahead, then track back your thinking. Or choose a different book.
@aerospot I could give you a daily blogpost and you would be happy, wouldn't you? Perhaps an hourly blogpost? LOL!
Ha! What about every minute? LOL
ReplyDeleteOr every second...
ReplyDeleteBut that will be hard for Mr. Lee though...:(
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete