I think that the top one is best; it's shown in a basic skateboard park and the guy explains the technique properly. With the bottom video, there's noise and I didn't really understand the ollie. Top ones got my thumbs up!
In my opinion, I think that the top video is more effective. The video explained every single step in detail while, the bottom video explained everything very broadly. Also, the first video was easier to understand.
I think that the first video is more effective because it is easy to understand and it is easy to follow. The seconde video explained how to do an ollie with very small details. :)
In my opinion the first video is more effective because it explains more and makes it clearer and it is very easier for beginners to learn unlike the second video where the guy just puts everything right in your face all at once and he explains it way to fast.
i think that the top one is better because it is more interesting, and explains in greater detail, I also think that it is alot easier to follow for the basics and beginners.
I think that the top one is easier to understand because it explains how to do an ollie in a way that beginners can understand and he also pointed out common mistakes that that people do so the viewer can make sure that he/she doesn't make the same mistake
I think that the top video, is more effective than the second video because the detail is more clear and specific. The top video was also easier to understand.
You cannot give the title of the more effective movie. The top one is a full ollie in a 1:57 clip while the bottom one is probably part of a full series of clips so one could be more detailed than the other.
The first video of how to do an ollie is better then the second one because like what Liquifier said it is more detailed and clear and also easy to understand.
I believe the top one is more effective because of the way person explained how to do an Ollie as if we were beginners, to me. There was more details so it made the video more understandable.
I think that the top one is best; it's shown in a basic skateboard park and the guy explains the technique properly. With the bottom video, there's noise and I didn't really understand the ollie. Top ones got my thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I think that the top video is more effective. The video explained every single step in detail while, the bottom video explained everything very broadly. Also, the first video was easier to understand.
ReplyDeleteI think that the first video is more effective because it is easy to understand and it is easy to follow. The seconde video explained how to do an ollie with very small details. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think the top one is better because it is more clear
ReplyDeleteI would say the top video is more effective. The person explained the steps clearly which made it easier to understand ☺
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the first video is more effective because it explains more and makes it clearer and it is very easier for beginners to learn unlike the second video where the guy just puts everything right in your face all at once and he explains it way to fast.
ReplyDeletei think that the top one is better because it is more interesting, and explains in greater detail, I also think that it is alot easier to follow for the basics and beginners.
ReplyDeleteI think that the top one is easier to understand because it explains how to do an ollie in a way that beginners can understand and he also pointed out common mistakes that that people do so the viewer can make sure that he/she doesn't make the same mistake
ReplyDeleteI think that the top video, is more effective than the second video because the detail is more clear and specific. The top video was also easier to understand.
ReplyDeleteI think the 1st one is better because it's more detailed and clear. He also said some things not to do, and what would happen if you do.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou cannot give the title of the more effective movie. The top one is a full ollie in a 1:57 clip while the bottom one is probably part of a full series of clips so one could be more detailed than the other.
ReplyDeleteIf you want, I will never trust Expert Village again.
ReplyDeleteThe first video of how to do an ollie is better then the second one because like what Liquifier said it is more detailed and clear and also easy to understand.
ReplyDeleteI believe the top one is more effective because of the way person explained how to do an Ollie as if we were beginners, to me. There was more details so it made the video more understandable.
ReplyDelete