This comment has been removed by the author.
Is it okay if i change my subject from "how to solve a rubik's cube" to "how to make bread"?
@smleydude Yes that's awesome. Will you film it at home?
Yup
Mr lee i still dont know what im gonna call my show
How about the 'I Don't Know Show'? LOL!
Me neither! I don't know what name to pic for the show! Ughh
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIs it okay if i change my subject from "how to solve a rubik's cube" to "how to make bread"?
ReplyDelete@smleydude Yes that's awesome. Will you film it at home?
ReplyDeleteYup
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMr lee i still dont know what im gonna call my show
ReplyDeleteHow about the 'I Don't Know Show'? LOL!
ReplyDeleteMe neither! I don't know what name to pic for the show! Ughh
ReplyDelete